Monday, April 6, 2009

Home from a not so good doctor's appointment

So I had a doctor's appointment and things didn't go as well as they have been. When they checked my cervix today it only measured 1.8. They like it to be around 2.5. So, I am officially off work until "further notice". They gave me a steroid shot to help develop Molly's lungs just in case she does come early. I go back in the morning for another shot and then back April 20th for another check-up. Dr. Mckee seems to be very positive that he when he sees me again in two weeks that I will still be pregnant. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as they are very much needed right now.
Molly is doing great! She is right on track as far as her growth goes and her kicks and punches are getting stronger and stronger. I will be 28 weeks tomorrow. We are so excited about her becoming part of our family and today really scared us becuase I honestly had not expected it. But hopefully with lots rest and lots of prayers we will not meet her for a few more months.

3 comments:

  1. We will definitely lift all 3 of you up to our mighty Lord!! Take comfort in Him above all things. It will be a few months I know before we meet that sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, to what Jill said! I love you and baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe, Anthony and I will continue to keep you in our prayers. Everything will be fine! We love you guys and don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything, I mean anything!

    ReplyDelete