Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Baby Shower & A Fun Filled Weekend


Molly's Baby Shower

I had a wonderful baby shower!


All my wonderful hostesses! Thanks for everything!

My Sweet Grandmother

My sweet niece Caroline

Emma & Caroline helped me open all the gifts!

Bj & Hudson relaxing on the front porch after the shower

Emily & Norah

Diaper stacker that Polly made for Molly!


Diaper cake that Lamm made...so original as always!

Molly's dress to come home in that my very talented sister-in-law made!


My wonderful hostesses gave us our travel system

Beautiful quilt that my Stepmother's aunt made for Molly.

Sweet quilt that Mona (Bj's grandmother) made for Molly


Super cute blanket that Lindsey (my youngest sister) made for Molly

The first two blankets my sweet grandmother made and the other came from a family friend. They are all beautiful and I can't wait to have a little girl to use them!


Here is a picture of all the gifts we got at the shower. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!

The yummy food table and beautiful flowers that Euna arranged (they all came from her yard).


Patrick & Ashley's Couple Shower

Emily, Lamm & I threw a couple's shower for Patrick & Ashley on Saturday night. We had a great time and good food! Here a some pictures from the evening.






So glad that Kelli & Jack came!
He is the best little guy!


2 comments:

  1. Great pics, Jay! Molly sure racked up on the goods! :) So glad to be a part of such a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Crap you guys got the loot didn't you?? Congratulations! I know you are so excited!

    ReplyDelete