Monday, March 30, 2009

Nursery

So, after seeing the pictures I posted of the nursery I decided I needed to get motivated. I found the curtains yesterday and Bj hung them for me tonight (he is working hard for the husband of the year award or as he says he already has it!). He also mailed the cushions for the rocking chair to Polly today so that she can recover them. I am so thankful she was able to do it for us because I am not sure I would made it through it. I think I am officially going to give up sewing! I have finished one door of the chifferobe and now am not happy with it...not sure what I will do now. Like before these pictures help me see what else I need. Next on the list is a rug, bookcase and a lamp. I have also with Bj's help rearranged the furniture in the room just about every way possible and am still not sure what to do. It is such a hard room to arrange just because it is so small and has one almost full wall of windows and another of doors.

I will be 27 weeks tomorrow and can't believe that we have made it this far already! I have been feeling great and am no longer going to sleep at 8:00. I go back to the Doctor next Monday.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the curtains! You'll get it all done, so don't fret! You're doing a wonderful job, Momma!

    ReplyDelete