Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday BB & Happy Easter

We had a wonderful Birthday/Easter weekend! We spent Bj's birthday and Easter with family and my great friend Lamm. It was a beautiful day so Bj got to spend some time working in his garden and I was able to relax in Bj's parents beautiful backyard . I can't wait until this summer when we will get to enjoy his fresh veggies!
The other great news is that it has been a week since my last doctor's visit and I am still pregnant! I am feeling great but trying to take it as easy as possible. I have tried to start a few hobbies to keep me sitting and from not being so bored. Christian tried to teach me how to smock yesterday so I have spent the morning practing. I am going to need a good bit more practice but have plenty of time on my hands. I have also started reading the first book in the Twilight series! I have not started back sewing just yet but plan to at least long enough to finish the door panels for the chifferobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment