Monday, April 20, 2009

Check-up




The check-up today was pretty good. There were no changes with my cervix from 2 weeks ago and Molly is right on track! She weighs about 3 lbs now and looks like she has some hair! Her heartbeat was 155. I was actually measuring about a week ahead of what I am really. Guess that might be why I feel so big...dont get me wrong I love that I am growing...it means I have made it further in the pregnancy and that Molly is growing also! The doctor said he would see me again in two weeks and I would still be pregnant!
The above pictures are profile views from a quick ultrasound we had today. The ultrasound tech had a hard time getting a good shot because of the way she was positioned. We also tried to confirm she is still a girl and the tech said she was pretty sure but once again it was hard to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment