Friday, April 17, 2009

Not finished yet

So the nursery is not finished yet but here is a little update. Polly finished the cushions for the rocker, and I love it! I have kind of finished the fabric inserts for the chifferobe...the larger door was too big and still needs some work. The fabric looks a little heavy in the picture but that is because it needs to be cut down. I have not yet found the motivation to do it! I also have her closet in some sort of order. I would like it to be a little better organized but it will have to do for now. And by the way if anyone looking at this is thinking that I have a problem with shopping, it is almost all hand-me-downs! Mom found the cute lamp, pillow and a rug (not pictured) that have really started pulling everything together!











Our first rose of the year! This rose bush was the best Valentine's day gift I think BJ could have given me. It blooms all spring and summer and is truly beautiful. We really enjoy it! I can't wait for the other things in our small flower bed to start blooming!






And so I have been at home for almost two weeks now! What am I doing with my time you are wondering, well I am not totally sure. I started reading Twilight and Christian has tried to teach me to smock. I really want to be able to smock but have not made very much progress this week. Hopefully after a little more practice I will catch on! I also have really been enjoying the beautiful weather. I have been sitting in the backyard reading and a farmers tan started! I also have been trying to keep up with work to some degree. At first I thought I would be able to keep up a little better but without being able to go in the office every few days it makes it really hard. So I decided to let girls at the office handle things as much as possible and that I will enjoy my time at home. I am not sure if I will ever get this time off again. I go back to the doctor on Monday and I have to say that I am ready!

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a great job on the chifferobe!! Everything looks great! Keep taking goo care of yourself and Molly!

    ReplyDelete