Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Why is it so hard to pick a name?

29th Birthday and 18.5 weeks pregnant

Since we thought we were having a boy, I hadn't really thought of any girls names. Now I am ready for this little girl growing away in my belly to finally have a name. Here is what we like so far
Kate Elizabeth Bowling
Margaret ( Maggie) Elizabeth Bowling
Margaret (Maggie) Katherine Bowling (Maggie Kate ?)
My favorite so far and Bj seems to agree is Margaret Katherine! We are going to give it a few more days just to make sure. But like I said I am ready for this baby to have a name!


3 comments:

  1. My vote is still for Maggie! Oh and I meant to tell you, I mentioned to Bridgette that you might be naming baby girl Margaret, and the first thing she said was, "Aww, and she can call her Maggie!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie Kate is precious!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gertrude is a great name and goes with any other name you may pick. Margaret Gertrude Bowling, Kate Gertrude Bowling, etc. See how BJ likes those names. I am sure no one will pick on her if she had the name Gertrude.

    ReplyDelete