Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Molly Katherine

We have finally decided on a name! Bj and I really have not had a problem disagreeing on a name just actually picking one out (I have had more of the problem than him). I had wanted her to have a classic name but maybe one that was not popular. We both had really liked Margaret and we would call her Maggie but I have a little bit of an issue with her not going by her actual name. I am not sure why it was an issue for me but I do know that my entire life I have had to correct people on how my name is said and spelled...it gets old after a while. At one point we had talked about Molly and I am not sure why we ever strayed away but Sunday night we were talking and I remembered Molly. And so we thought about it for a few days and have decided that we will name her Molly Katherine Bowling. We love the name and I know that we will not meet her until the end of June but the name seems to already fit!

3 comments:

  1. YAY MOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't wait to see your sweet face, and Norah is so excited about being your best friend! We love your name and know that it will fit you perfectly, just like your Mommy said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that sweet baby has a name! Now I can get to work on cute stuff for the cute baby MOLLY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!!!! My other Lil' Sis is Molly, it's a beautiful name attached to a beautiful little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete