Wednesday, March 25, 2009

26 weeks


Life is wonderful! I had another great check-up this week and my belly is still growing away. I am now 26 weeks! Molly's kicks and punches are getting stronger and stronger every day. I have not been able to tell a punch from a kick but am always trying to. We have started working on the nursery and are making progress at a very slow pace. The bed and changing table are up and ready but the chifferobe and rocking chair still have a ways to go. I have been trying to sew myself but am so messy at it that I get frustrated and put it down for weeks. I will get it finished and will post pictures when I do. In the mean time here are a few of the unfinished projects.
You really can't tell much from this picture except that I really need to get curtains!
Here is the rocking chair but the cushions have to be recovered so I just have the fabric laying on them.


I have mentioned before that we have been given many many clothes, blankets and bibs. It is wonderful and I don't think Molly will have to wear the same thing twice very many times if any at all. We are so thankful! Now I must find a place to put it all. Once I get them organized I will post some pictures.

We are also so happy that Spring is here and have really been enjoying the beautiful weather! Bj has just returned a bit early from a very rainy fly fishing trip in NC. My mom came and spent a few days with me while he BJ was gone. Here are few recent pictures of Caroline, Alen & Bodie one day when they stayed with us for a little while. Bodie loves Caroline and will let her basically do whatever she wants to him as you can see.

3 comments:

  1. Your sweet belly is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! Isn't it hard to believe there's a sweet baby girl all curled up in there?! You are doing so great--we are proud of you! The nursery looks so great, and I can't wait to see the finished product. Please keep us all posted...Russell asks me about you every day! Norah sends a big, wet, slobbery kiss for her Aunt J!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the room rearranged like you have it, and it's much easier to see now that you have the loot of clothes put up! :) Haha! I know Caroline and Alen are excited that Molly's arrival is getting closer and closer! And by the way, y'alls jasmine looks fab! I wish mine looked the same! Great backdrop for baby bump pics! LOVES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAWWWWW, YAY!!! Your nursery is really sweet! I love the fabric you picked. I'm so glad you got new bump pics up. You are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete