Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Quick Update

So, this is not the best picture of me but a good shot of my growing belly!

We went to the dr today and everything is still great! Molly's heartbeat was 161 and my belly is measuring around 37 weeks. We are so thankful that this has been such a healthy pregnancy and that we have made it this far! I am having the cerclage taken out June 10th. That is one week y'all! We really hope that Miss Molly comes that day or soon after! I will be 37 weeks which is considered full term and she should be perfectly healthy! I am so ready for her to come and am at that the point where I am just plain miserable. My feet are so swollen they hurt and it is getting so hot outside I don't see them getting better until she arrives. It is also getting very hard to sleep. Okay, I guess that is enough complaining.

On another note we were in Florence this past weekend for a very close friends wedding. It was a very pretty wedding and I was happy to get to share the special day with them. Here are some pictures. Not sure why Bj and I never got our picture taken together...

It is awesome having such close friends!

The happy couple!


Tiffany, Norah, myself, Knox & Ashley

Young Love

He is such a cutie!

And Norah is such a doll!
It was so nice to get to sit down and spend a little time with Justin & Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment