Monday, May 18, 2009

Growing Growing Growing


I can't believe that I am already 34 weeks! It will not be long now until we get to meet Miss Molly. The closer we get the more and more excited we are! As you can see in the above picture I have really grown. About the time that I think there is no way my belly can get any bigger, it does! We have completed our preparing for parenthood and breastfeeding classes and are pretty much prepared or at least as prepared as you can be! I go to the doctor on Wednesday and if there is anything new then of course I will update.

The below pictures are from our trip to the Cahaba River today. It was a beautiful day and we really enjoyed ourselves...especially Bodie. The Cahaba lilies are blooming but most of them are under water due to all the rain we have had. If you have never been out to see the lilies and are local to the Birmingham area it is well worth the trip. We are thinking if it doesn't rain the rest of the week by Thursday or Friday the water will be down and you will be able to see them much better.





2 comments:

  1. Belly is growing, 'cause Miss Molly is gettin' healthier and healthier (which I'm sure you can tell by the kicks you talk about on Facebook :) Great pics of Bo-digs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW!! It is so wonderful to see these pics! Your belly is beautiful and so are you! I can't wait to see pics and eventually meet little Molly!!

    ReplyDelete