Monday, January 26, 2009

Oh, I just can't wait!!

6 weeks

8 weeks


10 weeks



12 weeks

I thought I would share these pictures because we think it amazing to see how much the baby grows in just two weeks . We just can't wait to see the baby again at our 18 week check-up Thursday 1/29. As many of you already know at my 15 week check-up they we were not able to tell the sex of the baby even though at 12 weeks it looked like a boy. So much so the lady doing my ultrasound said she was 80% to 90% sure it was a boy. We should be able to tell for sure this week! Everything is going great! I have started feeling better and really have no complaints. We feel very blessed and are so thankful for a healthy pregnancy. Of course I will update everything again on Thursday!!


1 comment:

  1. I know that Clark (notice no "e") is in the belly! I just know it is! :)

    ReplyDelete